View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 13, 2014, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepstar View Post
Yes, Mostly Quebecers\Montrealers and a few from Halifax. While Montreal is doing well for the most part it's kind if like an aging Hollywood actress. They're Sofia Loren and we're Scarlett Johansson. The glory days are behind them and makes a good historical read while we are busy writing our own story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habanero View Post
I can think of three. One that hates everything, everyone knows who that tool is, and a couple of others (one that's from Halifax but not living there) that have a dislike to Calgary and Alberta in general. Nouv*******e, and Some***123. Other than those three guys I haven't noticed any hate on for Calgary from the Halifax side. With Montreal and Quebec it just goes with out saying that you have to have a dislike of Calgary.

It also seems to be a language thing. I know lots of English Montrealers that live here and are fine with Calgary, yet I have yet to meet a French Canadian from Montreal that has liked it here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLLB View Post
Bang on Calgary is a great city and anyone who says it isn't is just jealous!
Just bringing these forward. I haven't edited anything but some posts in the last few pages have been edited already by others.