View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 12, 2014, 8:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadillaccc View Post
I wonder if constant berating and "trolling" by Mtl forumers is what caused Vancouver forumers to basically all stay in the Vancouver section? Few, if any, of them venture into the Canada section... likely out of fear of bruising some eastern sensibilities and subsequently getting the whip from all the douchey meanies.
The bashing in the Canada section is what has kept most of the forumers in their local sections. Toronto representation is a fraction of what it used to be, Vancouver only has a couple posting, and even Halifax used to have a good number of representatives. The constant bashing of Halifax as some back-water village with no role in Canada's future is why we don't even share proposals or construction updates anymore.

Really the Canada section right now is made of plenty of Calgarian forumers, one or two from most other cities, and a healthy number from St. John's. A few of the forumers like Halifax's supposed representative don't even post in their local sections and only troll.

For what it's worth I will be taking a posting hiatus from the Calgary section. It's apparent that I am not welcome here so I will be deleting the construction update photos from my camera.