View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 5, 2013, 1:48 AM
Millennial Ascendancy

My only thought is that if it got out that someone within MY company, or in the know regarding my company (which it seems was the case with Chris), was leaking information that otherwise wasn't public, they would be muzzled and cut off from more info (if not fired). Dates also shift, easily and frequently.

I looked up the site in question at the Registry of Deeds and it WAS purchased by a company within the past year, and the company that bought it had a generic name and was clearly set up for no other reason than to purchase the property. This happens all the time. It is common practice for different properties to be placed into different companies by developers. But in my opinion, from looking at a pile of these documents all the time, it seems as if it was purchased with the intent to develop, based on how it happened.

It wouldn't surprise me if there is some truth to the fact that someone wants to develop the site. Whether or not there is any truth to March 11th, or to 20 stories, or to who the developer is remains to be seen. Maybe nothing will come of it, but in my humble opinion, all signs point to something on the go down there.

We'll see.