View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 13, 2013, 4:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeddy1989 View Post
this one is full steam ahead right?

This summer is going to be crazy with all the projects that will actually be under construction..

Deacon, steele hotel, (hopefully the hilton), the new hotel on Kenmount road, the star of the sea, the convention centre, the marriott extension, mix and marconi, (I know of a couple more that will be starting that we haven't heard of in a very long time ) the condos on lemarchant .. the kenmount proposal and Glencrest wants to get started as well as everything in pleasantville and in the stavanger area ... crazy
I assume you mean the hotel at the bottom of Prescott Street? It will be good to see something fill that blasted parking lot (literally blasted and the british-ish term of a nuesence! it's a double meaning ) I didn't really like the look of the design as the materials looked really cheap, but then again we never really saw any high quality renders either.

Unless we haven't heard of this project in like 45 years in which case they might be building the long forgotten hotel on top of Atlantic Place