View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 20, 2011, 7:55 PM
surely you agree with me

you can try to use the fact that i dont live in saskatchewan as an argument to support your ridiculous claims, but until at least one of the things you have said over the past year comes true, your credibility is no better than mine....you claim you have the inside scoop but so far that has been meaningless....5 more weeks until we find out if this is yet another deadline that will come and go.

ever think your 'sources' are telling you what you want to hear?

if the province announced that they indeed have most of the funding in place it would put much more public pressure on the feds to be included....if they actually had 25% of the funding as a private gift, they should announce it to pressure them into publicly justifying why they are not involved.....if all your claims are true but are for some reason being kept a secret then the province needs a lesson in public pressure.

i didnt ask what cities built downtown stadiums...i asked which has been a successful urban development catalyst.....you cant provide one.

yes...pittsburgh and seattle are wonderful examples.....jane jacobs would be proud of this urban character in pittsburgh.....seattle looks the same....and these facilities are used way way more than the regina one will be....any other examples?