View Single Post
Old Posted May 17, 2007, 12:30 AM
roma volo

ive driven without a liscense (cause im only 16 with a permit) in some cities. boston drives are good drivers to me. they make the scariest and craziest moves yet are still under control. they also seem a little rude. miami is a hell hole when it comes to driving. i have recieved alot of verbal mix ups on those streets. intown atlantans seem to be very nice, i guess it is outside this areas you get nasty. maine has the nicest drivers in the world, which makes sense because most the people i know there are so laid back and really don't give a shit. washington d.c was pretty decent also. new jersey was a bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago103
Suburban minded people have alot more to be angry at when they are in the city, they are not used to sharing the road with cyclists and pedestrians and get pissed at them. Driving and parking isnt as easy as in the burbs and alot of the rude drivers downtown sans taxi drivers are probably people with an entitlement complex, the road belongs to them and having to share it with the rest of society makes them angry.
everybody in my family from east atlanta suburbs come 'in' frequently to visit me and hate city driving. they hate being laid back and everybody else in a rush. they hate the lack of space for bicyclists on some of atlanta's roads. they hate the constant traffic, rude drivers, and pedestrians that cross where they shouldn't. besides that they are really good with stopping for people or letting people out and so on.

Last edited by alleystreetindustry; May 17, 2007 at 12:35 AM.