View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 9, 2024, 5:10 PM
Volatile Pacivist

I want to see some movement on the East Harbour transit hub and GO electrification. And hopefully the waterfront east streetcar. Yes I know this is supposed to be more real estate related than transit but I feel like given the scope of recent development, the greatest need is for infrastructure to keep pace. I'm satisfied with how quickly downtown real estate development has been happening and I just want to see a higher volume of smaller low and midrise projects throughout the city and metro. Yes I know there are a lot, but given the size of the city and metro area there could be a lot more.

More locally, I want to see movement on the Mumford terminal redevelopment which is both a transit and real estate development. A major bus transfer hub beside a large shopping mall is set to be redeveloped into residential towers with the transit terminal upgraded and moved underground.

East Harbour transit hub

https://urbantoronto.ca/news/2017/01...-toronto.24658