SkyscraperPage Forum

SkyscraperPage Forum (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Europe (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Skyscrapercity.com II (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108647)

Dardani Aug 25, 2006 1:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinjin
I thought it was just me who couldn't access it. In my case, I'm using Firefox and it just says, "Problem loading page: Server not found"

But a friend told me in YM that as he tries to access SSC, he gets redirected to a search engine as if SSC did not exist, someone else experiencing the same thing?

yup happened to me. goes to google

Rambaldi Aug 25, 2006 3:05 AM

Blacksun who hosts SSC is down

SinCity Aug 25, 2006 3:38 AM

For me IE hangs when I try and access SSC. It basically causes it to crash. It only happens when I try and access SSC. Give it a day or so and they'll have the problem sorted out. No big drama, just means we make more use of this site and anything else out there in internet land. ;)

Sinjin Aug 25, 2006 4:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SinCity
No big drama, just means we make more use of this site and anything else out there in internet land. ;)

Absolutely. :yes: Now, it has given me the chance to breathe some fresh air outside the house. :)

LT4f Aug 25, 2006 4:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambaldi
Blacksun who hosts SSC is down

but then Myspace should also be down, yet I just checked and unfortunately it's still full of 13 year old boys and 40 year old dudes :D
Oh well, as sincity said, it makes us do something else than stay on ssc and read about new towers being built worldwide

Chicago Skyline Aug 25, 2006 7:52 AM

Quote:

Absolutely. :yes: Now, it has given me the chance to breathe some fresh air outside the house. :)

So am I, give me more time to relax:haha: :jester: :yes: :cheers:

Sinjin Aug 25, 2006 9:15 AM

I'm done resting and now I miss Skyscrapercity, haha. :haha:

Chicago Skyline Aug 25, 2006 9:18 AM

Quote:

I'm done resting and now I miss Skyscrapercity, haha. :haha:

and I missed your singapore pano photo thread!:haha: :tup: :cheers: :slob:

SimonTheSoundMan Aug 25, 2006 9:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LT4f
but then Myspace should also be down, yet I just checked and unfortunately it's still full of 13 year old boys and 40 year old dudes :D
Oh well, as sincity said, it makes us do something else than stay on ssc and read about new towers being built worldwide

MySpace has several data centres over the world. MySpace has been having problems also.

Sinjin Aug 25, 2006 9:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicago Skyline
and I missed your singapore pano photo thread!:haha: :tup: :cheers: :slob:

Huh? I don't have such thread. And I'm not from Singapore, I'm from the Philippines. :D

Chicago Skyline Aug 25, 2006 9:40 AM

Quote:

Huh? I don't have such thread. And I'm not from Singapore, I'm from the Philippines. :D

Oh, never mind, You have the same name as the other guy that I know in SSC...lol!:P

Sinjin Aug 25, 2006 10:01 AM

Huh? I thought I was the only Sinjin in this world, lol. I must be wrong. Anyway, we're offtopic :haha:

éemreé Aug 25, 2006 11:22 AM

I'm pissed of this problem

effer Aug 25, 2006 11:26 AM

I can't access the site! :hell:

Rambaldi Aug 25, 2006 12:50 PM

SSC:

http://66.249.139.178/

Slugbelch Aug 25, 2006 1:20 PM

Aug. 10 from ssc:

New server on the way
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan
Given the speed issues during European evenings I ordered an extra database server which should allow for drastic improvements for it's gonna be quite beefy. (2 x amd275, 4 x 1G ddr400 ecc reg, 4 x 15k Seagate 73G 68pin, Supermicro h8da8, 4u rackmount case) which is going to add to a total of five servers for this site. It won't be installed today or tomorrow, but it's on it's way now. In the meantime, thanks for your patience.

wjfox2004 Aug 25, 2006 3:22 PM

I managed to post in the UK Skybar just now. The format and settings are all messed up though.

The Dear Leader Aug 25, 2006 3:26 PM

Interesting. I get a "ssc.com couldn't be found" message.

Stephan23 Aug 25, 2006 3:35 PM

So my first post :) -----Here!

Silly day for the server update, if Imre has updates from dubai today!!! Booooooooooo!!

Stephan23 Aug 25, 2006 3:38 PM

Ähhhhm

Any info about the period?? Hope not to long!!!