PDA

View Full Version : If Halifax Had A CFL Team How Many Games Would You Go To See?

MaritimeCFLFan
Jan 1, 2011, 12:42 AM
With talk of a new multi purpose stadium for Halifax heating up I feel that it's important to try and find out how much interest there would be for a Halifax CFL team that could call the new stadium home.

MaritimeCFLFan
Jan 1, 2011, 12:48 AM
I'd definately buy a season ticket.

halifaxboyns
Jan 1, 2011, 10:22 AM
I'd probably canvass family and see if there was any interest in buying season tickets for say 4 of us.

beyeas
Jan 1, 2011, 10:53 AM
Myself and a buddy of mine would buy season tickets

fenwick16
Jan 1, 2011, 2:40 PM
I would buy a couple of season's tickets but probably only be able to go to 1 - 2 games per year since I now live in Ontario. (I checked the "buy season's tickets" option)

Empire
Jan 1, 2011, 2:48 PM
I checked the "I'd buy a season ticket"

Canadian_Bacon
Jan 2, 2011, 12:17 AM
I wouldn't go see any games, but I would still like to see a stadium built as it would improve the city and add to the cities attractiveness to outsiders etc. As well as other benefits.

MaritimeCFLFan
Jan 4, 2011, 8:46 PM
I also have friends who would either buy season tickets or take in some of the games.

Halifax Privateer
Jan 4, 2011, 9:34 PM
I would buy 2 season tickets.

isaidso
Jan 5, 2011, 6:36 AM
If I lived in Halifax I'd buy season's tickets. As I now live in Toronto, I doubt I'll be able to fly east more than 1-2 times/year to see games. I would go to all Halifax games @ Skydome and Ivor Wynne though.

MaritimeCFLFan
Feb 9, 2011, 6:54 PM
With councils recent decision to move on in the stadium process and the CFL commissioner keeping an eye on how things will unfold I feel like there is a real chance that the CFL could become a reality for Halifax. With a new TV deal coming to the CFL in a few years with increased revenue which will see every team profitable I'm sure a potential owner or group of potential owners will come forward. Now lets hope HRM councillors find a way to make this stadium project happen.