PDA

View Full Version : Ottawa Fat Cats

reidjr
Oct 20, 2010, 11:01 PM
The fat cats made it offical today they will be back in 2011.

AuxTown
Nov 2, 2010, 2:35 AM
Not much interest in the Fat Cats eh? What were the attendance figures for last year, anyone know?

reidjr
Nov 2, 2010, 7:05 PM
Not much interest in the Fat Cats eh? What were the attendance figures for last year, anyone know?

They avg around 2500 they were the best supported team in the league.

AuxTown
Nov 3, 2010, 2:05 AM
Good on them. Let's hope they keep it up next year. I'm not a big baseball fan, but I think it's great to have many different sports in a city our size. It's pretty embarrassing that we don't have a professional football or soccer team!

reidjr
Dec 11, 2010, 3:52 PM
More good news the cats have now sold more season tickets then last year season ticket sales are up 91.4 %.

Cre47
Nov 2, 2011, 10:36 PM
I know this has been a stale topic, but didn't to add a new topic, but seems that potentially a AA level baseball team might be shipped to Ottawa. I know Ken Gray seem to be following this quite a bit since there was over a dozen blog notes on this subject in the Bulldog earlier this week.

eternallyme
Nov 14, 2011, 3:39 AM
I know this has been a stale topic, but didn't to add a new topic, but seems that potentially a AA level baseball team might be shipped to Ottawa. I know Ken Gray seem to be following this quite a bit since there was over a dozen blog notes on this subject in the Bulldog earlier this week.

Not a fan of the idea since the early season games would be in too cold weather and that would drag the team down playing in April and early May.