PDA

View Full Version : [Burnaby] Luma | 26 stories | Unk. | u/c

Alex Mackinnon
Jan 27, 2009, 8:11 AM
I noticed there was a few buildings missing off of Kingsway across for the Japanese Cultural Center where Mavericks and a couple restaurants used to be.

The sign says its an upcoming tower called "Luma" by Polygon. I've been looking around for info on this one, but oddly enough Polygon has nothing about this one on their site. Anyone got any info on this one?

jlousa
Jan 27, 2009, 5:53 PM
I would've posted the details in the general suburb thread a few month ago, a search should turn up the info.

vanman
Jan 27, 2009, 6:23 PM
I noticed there was a few buildings missing off of Kingsway across for the Japanese Cultural Center where Mavericks and a couple restaurants used to be.

The sign says its an upcoming tower called "Luma" by Polygon. I've been looking around for info on this one, but oddly enough Polygon has nothing about this one on their site. Anyone got any info on this one?

It's probably on hold along with most proposals that haven't broken ground yet. Essence is another example, it's supposed to be two towers close to Edmonds station. The site was partially cleared and fenced last summer, and thats about all that's been done. I bet it will be at least a year before any new construction happens across Burnaby.

CoryHolmes
Jan 27, 2009, 10:27 PM
*reads thread title*

Must... resist urge... to talk... in Orcish... :yuck: :notacrook:

Alex Mackinnon
Jan 28, 2009, 2:31 AM
Zug zug?

metroXpress
Jan 28, 2009, 2:40 AM
Found something for you all :)

http://www.vancouver-real-estate-direct.com/blog/images/luma.gif

Tuesday, October 28, 2008
The New Burnaby Condos at Luma Apartment Residences is brought to you by the experienced team at Polygon Homes
Luma Burnaby Condominiums by Polygon Homes

At the crossroads of style, prestige, and the glamour of city living Luma Burnaby pre-construction condos is Polygon’s latest South Burnaby high-rise condominium tower. This collection of new Burnaby condos at Luma apartment homes is designed to provide a dynamic lifestyle of urban sophistication. Sip a latte in HighGate Village just steps away from your Luma Burnaby pre-construction home, then pick your favourite wine and hors d’oeuvres for your evening gathering on the way back. Browse the shops at Metropolis at Metrotwon, and the Marine Way Market, or relax with frinds at one of the great local restaurants. The new Luma Burnaby condos are also just minutes away from downtown Vancouver by SkyTrain and centrally located for easy access to BCIT, SFU and major highways to the rest of the Lower Mainland. Sales for the Polygon Luma condo homes in Burnaby real estate commence soon, so be sure to priority register today online at www.polyhomes.com or call 604.871.4182.

Polygon Homes LUMA Burnaby Condominiums

At the crossroads of style, prestige, and the glamour of city living, Luma Condos by Polygon Homes is the latest South Burnaby condominium high-rise building. This collection of pre-sale Luma Burnaby apartment homes provides a dramatic lifestyle of urban sophistication. Sip a latte in HighGate Village just steps away from your private Burnaby Luma apartment condo homes, then pick your favourite wine and hors d’oeuvres for your evening gathering on the way back. Browse the shops at MetroTown and the Marine Way Market or check out one of the great local restaurants. The Polygon Luma Burnaby condo real estate developmment presale apartments is also just minutes from downtown Vancouver by skyTrain and centrally located for easy access to BCIT, SFU and major highways. Presale starts soon at the new Burnaby Luma Condo apartments by Polygon Homes real estate developers so be sure to priority register online at www.polyhomes.com or call 604.871.4182. Greetings from Luma! Thank you for registering your interest in Luma Condos, Polygon’s latest distinctive condominium highrise in South Burnaby real estate. The pre-construction South Burnaby Luma condos will offer for sale a collection of contemporary two bedroom apartment residences that soar above Burnaby’s growing metropolis. Presales at Luma Apartment Condos will commence in early 2009. As a pre-registrant, you will be among the first to receive new information about the Polygon Homes Luma Burnaby presale condos as it becomes available. In the meantime, should you have any questions about Luma South Burnaby, please do not hesitate to call me at my direct line, 604-871-4145, or send me an email at luma@polyhomes.com. Sincerely, Shawna Lane, Corporate Sales Coordinator | Direct: 604-871-4145 | Email: luma@polyhomes.com

Labels: Burnaby Pre-Construction Condos, Burnaby Real Estate, HighGate Village, Luma Burnaby Apartments, Metrotown Real Estate, Polygon Homes, Presales Condominiums

posted by Mr Real Estate at 1:41 PM

smho
Aug 21, 2009, 2:00 AM
Excavation began a few weeks ago and is moving along quickly.

vanman
Aug 22, 2009, 12:05 AM
Yeah I saw at least 20 dump trucks lined up along kingsway across from the site one early morning a couple of weeks ago, it must have been the start of excavation. It also looked like there was some soil remediation equipment on site which if I'm right would not be good news.

Pinion
Aug 22, 2009, 2:57 PM
*reads thread title*

Must... resist urge... to talk... in Orcish... :yuck: :notacrook:

I read it more like the beat coming from a techno night club.

unf unf unf unf

metroXpress
Aug 23, 2009, 2:39 PM
^ :haha:

bensmithinc
Aug 24, 2009, 5:53 PM
Happy to report that Luma is coming soon with our initial sales offering expected early fall 2009.

Site prep and excavation is well underway now.

26 storey tower, 2 bedroom homes, 180 residences including 4 city homes. Name "Luma" comes from dramatic lighting feature incorporated in contemporary tower design.

To receive latest information and updates, register at http://polyhomes.com/upcoming_community.php?community_id=461

www.twitter.com/polygonhomes
www.facebook.com/polygonhomes
www.polyhomes.com

LeftCoaster
Aug 25, 2009, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the info, I assume you are affiliated with Polygon in some way?

Mods maybe we can remove one of the "unk"s and add in the floor count?

vanman
Sep 29, 2009, 6:29 AM
There's a small rendering of Luma on Polygon's website now, it looks alot like Watercolours (Brentwood area), must be deisgned by the same architect.
http://www.polyhomes.com/upcoming_community.php?community_id=461

vanman
Oct 9, 2009, 6:03 AM
Apparently 75% of Luma's units sold over it's opening weekend!!! Hopefully this will convince LEDMAC to get moving with Reflections which is in a much better location.

vanman
Oct 12, 2009, 4:57 AM
The crane is already up for this one!

metroXpress
Oct 12, 2009, 10:33 PM
^ thanks for the news!

Xrayal
Oct 27, 2009, 12:30 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2508/4048533554_b0fba4bf8a_b.jpg
Luma Crane
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2593/4048517914_b6834ae7f6_b.jpg
Luma below grade/pit

vanman
Oct 28, 2009, 5:57 AM
I can't believe they're almost at grade already. I thought it was still just a pit.

alan
Nov 4, 2009, 12:07 AM
thanks for the nice pictures
do Penthouses get super hot in the summer even with low-E glazing? keep in mind that Luma does not have A/C
can someone point out some disadvantages buying a Penthouse?
thanks

vanman
Jan 29, 2010, 9:56 AM
This thing is now above grade!

alan
Feb 1, 2010, 8:03 PM
drove by last week, that thing is going up fast, @ ground level now.

Metro-One
Feb 1, 2010, 8:09 PM
For only having a population of 200 000, and being the suburb of a city 3 X its size, I have always been amazed with Burnaby's amount of towers.

There is Metrotown, Brentwood, Edmonds and Lougheed Town Centre.

Then when one thinks about the sheer size of downtown Vancouver, plus Burnaby's 4 tower areas, New Wests two tower areas, Richmond downtown, the North Shore tower areas, downtown Coquitlam, Port Moody's towers, Surrey City Centre, etc... Metro-Vancouver looks as if it is way larger than 2.3 million.

I have been to 5 million+ cities that actually look as if they were smaller than Vancouver when it came to true urban areas.

This tower will only add to that!

vansky
Feb 1, 2010, 9:03 PM
For only having a population of 200 000, and being the suburb of a city 3 X its size, I have always been amazed with Burnaby's amount of towers.

There is Metrotown, Brentwood, Edmonds and Lougheed Town Centre.

Then when one thinks about the sheer size of downtown Vancouver, plus Burnaby's 4 tower areas, New Wests two tower areas, Richmond downtown, the North Shore tower areas, downtown Coquitlam, Port Moody's towers, Surrey City Centre, etc... Metro-Vancouver looks as if it is way larger than 2.3 million.

I have been to 5 million+ cities that actually look as if they were smaller than Vancouver when it came to true urban areas.

This tower will only add to that!

it's all about area, if u have 5 million over 3000km, there's not much a city feel...

alan
Feb 18, 2010, 6:39 PM
This thing now is @ 2nd floor, going up fast, will take some pictures this weekend

tybuilding
Feb 18, 2010, 11:25 PM
What is the tower near Patterson called?

Spork
Feb 19, 2010, 5:18 AM
What is the tower near Patterson called?

Jewel

G.O.B.
Mar 5, 2010, 10:41 PM
Up to 4th floor now.

SpikePhanta
Mar 30, 2010, 1:02 AM
Hopefully this will encourage more Kingsway development, and more foot trafic!

I always knew that it was going to be a condo in that area.

cabotp
Mar 30, 2010, 10:46 AM
it's all about area, if u have 5 million over 3000km, there's not much a city feel...

Also the skytrain system and metrotown started the wave of Condo building. Burnaby quickly realized it is an easy way to add people to the city without much difficulty. So far most of the condo building has been along the lines as it should be or in close proximity to them. A short bus ride.

alan
Mar 30, 2010, 6:43 PM
can't believe it, that thing is on the 8th floor now.

Alex Mackinnon
Mar 30, 2010, 7:19 PM
Yeah, its pretty impressive just how quickly several decent sized skylines have formed. Things will only get better as Metrotown and Edmonds grow towards each other.

SpikePhanta
Mar 31, 2010, 12:02 AM
Yeah, its pretty impressive just how quickly several decent sized skylines have formed. Things will only get better as Metrotown and Edmonds grow towards each other.

Yeah a quick drive from HighGate to Metrotown will show you how many sites could become towers.

I'm also excited to the Metrotown Skytrain area redevelopment.

alan
Mar 31, 2010, 8:33 PM
Yeah a quick drive from HighGate to Metrotown will show you how many sites could become towers.

I'm also excited to the Metrotown Skytrain area redevelopment.

what are some of the future site for towers?
where can I find more information about Metrotown redev plan? City hall?

SpikePhanta
Apr 1, 2010, 12:28 AM
what are some of the future site for towers?
where can I find more information about Metrotown redev plan? City hall?

hmm thinking off the top of my head...

The old bigstar club that is now empty, the old canadian tire site. the family fun centre. Various car dealership locations.... and many more.

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=139672

I just google searched and i found that scroll down to like the third post!

SpongeG
Apr 1, 2010, 4:55 AM
that safeway could be redone into a tower with safeway at the base

vanman
Apr 1, 2010, 5:20 AM
There is plenty of redevelopment potential along Kingsway in Burnaby. There's lots of room for growth. I've always imagined Metrotown and Edmonds merging at some point in the next 30 years or so.

On another note it's cool how Edmonds appears as a cohesive skyline cluster when viewed from Hwy 91, even though in reality the buildings are quite far apart.

Xrayal
Apr 11, 2010, 6:58 PM
Pictures from my sunday morning stroll in south Burnaby.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4030/4511883174_d880136d31_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2169/4511222005_7a01d5f75c_b.jpg
:)

SpikePhanta
Apr 11, 2010, 11:40 PM
that safeway could be redone into a tower with safeway at the base

Also forgot to mention ontop of the locations on Kingsway theres still all those ware houses that can be seen on a skytrain ride from royal Oak to Edmonds!

alan
Apr 30, 2010, 10:03 PM
Luma is on special now, last 15 homes left, they have 1.8% interest rate.

G.O.B.
May 2, 2010, 4:28 AM
Luma is on special now, last 15 homes left, they have 1.8% interest rate.

Wow, that sold well.

SpikePhanta
May 19, 2010, 1:48 AM
Glass is already up on the Second and half of the third floor.

The building is coming up fast!

SpongeG
Jun 9, 2010, 8:10 PM
some pics - by me - on tuesday june 8th

it really looks good as you approach it along kingsway

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2264/dsc09757y.jpg
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4231/dsc09758h.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5716/dsc09759o.jpg
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3373/dsc09760.jpg

vanman
Jun 10, 2010, 12:43 AM
Anyone know if there is any retail planned to front Kingsway? It will be a huge wasted opportunity if there isn't in such a high profile location.

nova9
Jun 10, 2010, 1:10 AM
Anyone know if there is any retail planned to front Kingsway? It will be a huge wasted opportunity if there isn't in such a high profile location.

but there's nothing around it. seriously, burnaby is so fugly sometimes, epecially as it gets near highgate. yuck.

vanman
Jun 10, 2010, 2:27 AM
but there's nothing around it

True, but there is a fair amount of condos/townhouses/apartments nearby. If say a coffee shop, restaurant, and 7eleven were put in I'm pretty sure they would do ok, and would actually give people a reason to walk along Kingsway.

seriously, burnaby is so fugly sometimes, epecially as it gets near highgate. yuck.

Highgate Village may not be architecturally appealing at all but at least retail has been pulled out to the street front, sidewalks have been widened and many have trees planted. Same goes for the other side of Kingsway. It will continue to infill until there is continuous strip of retail from Griffiths all the way to Edmonds street.

nova9
Jun 10, 2010, 2:58 AM
I was also thinking more about the run down stripmalls that line kingsway past metrotown and beyond. Yuck.

SpikePhanta
Jun 10, 2010, 4:41 AM
I was also thinking more about the run down stripmalls that line kingsway past metrotown and beyond. Yuck.

I'm pretty sure most of them will be gone soon enough.

i mean I dont see the old canadian tire the car dealerships, will last there.

SpongeG
Jun 10, 2010, 5:48 AM
yah i think its gonna slowly transform and be unrecognizable in a decade or two

officedweller
Jun 10, 2010, 7:25 PM
Too bad there's no SkyTrain station between Royal Oak and Edmonds (and the area isn't on the list of future/potential stations that was posted in the transit thread)

Alex Mackinnon
Jun 10, 2010, 8:27 PM
The thing is, between royal oak and edmonds the only real place to put a stop would be Buller or Gilley. Those areas are pretty likely to stay as single family detached homes for a while.

Having grown up in that neighbourhood, I can pretty safely say its really not too bad of a walk to either if you live in the middle.

SpikePhanta
Jun 10, 2010, 11:18 PM
The thing is, between royal oak and edmonds the only real place to put a stop would be Buller or Gilley. Those areas are pretty likely to stay as single family detached homes for a while.

Having grown up in that neighbourhood, I can pretty safely say its really not too bad of a walk to either if you live in the middle.

How about the area where they film small ville?

anyways kingsway is serviced well enough with an 106 bus coming every 5-10 mins

alan
Jun 11, 2010, 7:01 PM
anyone notice the glass Luma putting up is not in green or blue color?
I thought all low-e glass suppose to be colored.
If you look across the street at the 3 BOSA buildings, they all have the tinted looking glass.

SpongeG
Jun 11, 2010, 9:42 PM
i doin't know about the glass but there are some panels that are a bright tinted green - they are random - a design element?

G.O.B.
Jun 26, 2010, 6:49 PM
Thursday night from Beresford.

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2820/1000089.jpg

alan
Jul 8, 2010, 10:46 PM
Luma just announce their sales office is closing down next Monday
Final 2 homes left, great savings, lots of free stuff for these last 2
sub-penthouse homes.

SpikePhanta
Jul 9, 2010, 12:00 AM
Luma just announce their sales office is closing down next Monday
Final 2 homes left, great savings, lots of free stuff for these last 2
sub-penthouse homes.

How much is it going for?

alan
Jul 12, 2010, 5:55 PM
How much is it going for?

today is the last day of the final 2 home sales
$438,800 on a 29th floor sub penthouse
they give you an extra parking space and a locker storage

vanman
Aug 21, 2010, 9:00 PM
Luma is pretty much topped out now. I'm surprised how well this building has turned out. It looks especially good driving up Griffiths. That angled ridge running down the center of the building (which will be lit with blue LEDS is very prominent and helps set it apart from the very average towers in the area.

Xrayal
Sep 14, 2010, 3:15 AM
I was walking by and snapped some photos. Enjoy
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4104/4986856985_591f0d3f33_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4091/4987457562_c923423cc7_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/4986857355_ce1c77f01e_b.jpg

SFUVancouver
Sep 14, 2010, 6:22 PM
Thanks for the photos. Are those wooden buildings at the foot of the tower townhouses or retail? If they're townhouses I sure hope the prospective owners are not paying concrete construction prices.

alan
Sep 15, 2010, 9:51 PM
the wood bldg are town homes and they are very pricey too

vanman
Sep 16, 2010, 12:16 AM
^ Weird. I've never seen single story townhouses in any new development, especially made of wood and next to a concrete highrise.

SpongeG
Sep 16, 2010, 1:06 AM
maybe they will add another floor?

it does look weird

alan
Sep 20, 2010, 9:03 PM
cannot add another floor, I drive by everyday seems like the thing they building now on the wood structure is the roof.
I think those might be single story town home for disability people.
the parking is located directly underneath so I don't think there is basement

Alex Mackinnon
Sep 20, 2010, 9:59 PM
It's kind of ridiculous that Burnaby let them get away with not putting a podium with some form of commercial fronting Kingsway, but there's not a whole lot going on for that section of the street.

DKaz
Oct 27, 2010, 12:41 AM
A construction worker just plunged 18m in the elevator shaft this afternoon. He was conscious and breathing when they got to him and was sent to hospital in serious condition.

http://www.vancouversun.com/plunges+metres+down+Burnaby+elevator+shaft/3730540/story.html

Ronnie Yau
Nov 6, 2010, 7:09 PM
Any pictures?

SFUVancouver
Nov 7, 2010, 7:41 PM
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/7148/p1220192.jpg
http://creativecommons.org/images/public/somerights20.png (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/ca/) Taken by SFUVancouver, November 6th, 2010.

alan
Nov 23, 2010, 6:58 PM
hey guys,

Polygon is preparing another building called Chancellor in the Metrotown area
its at the planning phase now.
I heard its 37-44 stories, can someone create a new Thread for it?

SpikePhanta
Nov 24, 2010, 2:53 AM
hey guys,

Polygon is preparing another building called Chancellor in the Metrotown area
its at the planning phase now.
I heard its 37-44 stories, can someone create a new Thread for it?

Where is the location? And any other info?

alan
Nov 24, 2010, 11:44 PM
its behind the London Drugs near Nelson Street and one block south of Kingsway, BBY
there's old apartment there and a fire station in that block.

SpikePhanta
Nov 25, 2010, 4:38 AM
its behind the London Drugs near Nelson Street and one block south of Kingsway, BBY
there's old apartment there and a fire station in that block.

Oh I thought it was going in the area where the former Sears auto and Kal tire were.

alan
Nov 25, 2010, 6:34 PM
you could be right, I am not too sure about the exact location either.
but that's what Polygon told me its behind the London Drugs

Luma's exterior concrete walls are painted in white color.
isn't it paint will peel off in a coupe of years?

SFUVancouver
Nov 25, 2010, 8:56 PM
Luma's exterior concrete walls are painted in white color.
isn't it paint will peel off in a coupe of years?

Exterior concrete walls are painted with elastomeric paint, which is pretty invincible stuff. Eventually any painted surface will need to be redone but it is not like they went to Home Depot and bought twenty thousand litres of run of the mill latex house paint.

red-paladin
Nov 26, 2010, 9:21 AM
Exterior concrete walls are painted with elastomeric paint, which is pretty invincible stuff. Eventually any painted surface will need to be redone but it is not like they went to Home Depot and bought twenty thousand litres of run of the mill latex house paint.

Years ago I used to be a pro painter and sometimes we would repaint commercial buildings with that stuff and xylene paint. Even at that point, usually the old paint rarely had started coming off, and after prep we painted over it with no problems. I do see paint peeling and flaking off the cinder-blocks in the Waterfront Centre fountain area, but I think that's cause they painted wrong and repair it badly.

vanman
Dec 17, 2010, 6:43 AM
Drove by Luma tonight, it looks like the lighting feature is partially installed and being tested. It is basically a Shaw Tower like strip of LEDs along that angled projection of the building facing Kingsway. It looks good so far. I assumed it would be static from the renders but it actually alternates through the colour spectrum. I will try and take a pic at night in the next few days.

SpikePhanta
Dec 18, 2010, 3:58 AM
It doesnt go all the way up yet. Just probably 3/4 the way trhough.

also one can see it from Edmonds skytrain station and futher.

vanman
Dec 18, 2010, 11:04 AM
That is why I said "partially installed".

But yeah it is much more noticeable than I thought it would be.

SpikePhanta
Dec 18, 2010, 8:02 PM
^ oh nonono I didn't intend to correct you!

vanman
Dec 18, 2010, 10:15 PM
Haha, ok np.

alan
Dec 20, 2010, 11:11 PM
yeah, I saw it too, really nice, it was green color LED when I saw it.

vanman
Dec 23, 2010, 1:52 AM
I snapped a quick pic last night of the lighting feature:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/vannmann/a9e07c1a.jpg

I could see it alternating colours from Richmond on the 91 it really stands out.

SpongeG
Dec 23, 2010, 6:55 AM
i passed it tonight and it was purple

dleung
Dec 23, 2010, 6:57 AM
what purpose does the light stick serve other than make up for crap architecture?

vanman
Dec 23, 2010, 5:31 PM
^The architecture isn't great but it's decent enough for a nondescript location in the burbs. At least there are no blank walls or above grade parking. What were you expecting a Callisto or Carina fronting Kingsway? Not every building can be super high end the area that it's in is fairly working class. Funny how our shit towers in the suburbs are nicer than what Miami or Philadelphia builds downtown.

SpikePhanta
Dec 23, 2010, 8:06 PM
The only thing i'm upset at about the tower is that there will be no retail!
More retail would have opened Kingsway up to be a bit more pedestrian friendly.

officedweller
Dec 24, 2010, 1:09 AM
It's also nicer than some buildings downtown.

dleung
Dec 24, 2010, 2:14 AM
^The architecture isn't great but it's decent enough for a nondescript location in the burbs. At least they're no blank walls or above grade parking. What were you expecting a Callisto or Carina fronting Kingsway? Not every building can be super high end the area that it's in is fairly working class. Funny how are shit towers in the suburbs are nicer than what Miami or Philadelphia builds downtown.

I've seen much better social housing in Europe. Even based on Canadian standards, it's not like they couldn't just build a non-descript box, or even a mid-rise, easily done with the same FSR. Why spend money on a curved facade that looks crappy anyway. Better to have neutral blandness than cheap attempts at "iconic". I've always believed in saving the skyline for nice buildings only.

vanman
Dec 24, 2010, 3:16 AM
Even based on Canadian standards, it's not like they couldn't just build a non-descript box, or even a mid-rise, easily done with the same FSR. Why spend money on a curved facade that looks crappy anyway. Better to have neutral blandness than cheap attempts at "iconic".

So basically another Highgate Village, which is as bland as it gets, Or Esprit which is a slight deviation of a very square mold.

From your comments I'm guessing you've never seen the building or site in person.That strip of light is there to highlight a narrow ridge that angles outward towards Kingsway. It doesn't look cheap because it is subtle, and nothing in the area looks anything like it. As for the location it is sandwiched between strip malls and auto shops. Again I don't understand what you were expecting.

What I'm disappointed in most though is the lack of retail or any kind of podium facing Kingsway.

SpikePhanta
Dec 24, 2010, 4:37 AM
Don't worry about Dleung, his negative views are only because he wants the very best!
(Not that its a bad thing Dleung, please take no offense!)

And yes Vanman, sadly no podium with retail, which could have been the catalyst for towers with retail on Kingsway.

vanman
Dec 24, 2010, 6:10 PM
^A missed oppurtunity for sure, all of Kingsway from Vancouver to NW should have street fronting retail or commercial imo.

vanman
Mar 8, 2011, 11:57 PM
These were taken over the last two weeks or so:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/vannmann/van%20burbs/DSCF6375.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/vannmann/van%20burbs/DSCF6493.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/vannmann/van%20burbs/DSCF6464.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/vannmann/van%20burbs/DSCF6436.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/vannmann/van%20burbs/DSCF6419-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/vannmann/van%20burbs/DSCF6488.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/vannmann/van%20burbs/DSCF6486.jpg