PDA

View Full Version : Building a Whole City Outside of Kaohsiung

Sean n Taiwan
Oct 13, 2007, 12:22 AM
http://www.edd.e-united.com.tw/images/b6.jpg

http://www.edd.e-united.com.tw/images/b1.jpg

Pretty interesting stuff happening here in the mountain area east of Kaohsiung City. I will whip out my Digi-cam to get some juicy pics of the numerous constructions. Should be fun to watch all this go up!

E-Da Development Corp. (EDD) and Tian-Yue Hot Spring & Resort International Corp. (TY) are major members of Real Estate Development Sector under E United Group. Both companies provide services of relaxation, amusement, retail, restaurant and hotel. EDD and TY play the main role of developing the E-Da City Project in Mt. Guanyin, Kaohsiung County. The total investments of the E-Da City Project are estimated exceed tens of billions N.T. dollars and will be the most completed mass leisure business project in Taiwan. E-Da World Plaza and E-Da Theme Park are the major two projects under-developed by EDD. E-Da World Plaza is the first international scale recreation mall and E-Da Theme Park is the largest indoor theme park in Taiwan. Skylark International Hotel proceeded by TY is the first 5 star business-resort hotel (with nearly 700 guest rooms) in Taiwan.

sungFFman
Oct 13, 2007, 7:12 AM
OMG... the architectures are an eye-sore. Why can't they design something that fits into the nature. Horrible... Yuck!

pierre-laurent
Oct 13, 2007, 9:00 AM
thx. i hope to see more real pics of this complex!

Razqal
Oct 16, 2007, 11:18 AM
OMG... the architectures are an eye-sore. Why can't they design something that fits into the nature. Horrible... Yuck!

because it's taiwan. ;) at least it's an improvement over plain raw concrete or bathroom-tiled buildings. sad that that's all we have to use that as a gauge for good architecture in taiwan. sigh. :sly:

duabi
Oct 21, 2007, 7:48 AM
where is the 500+ m tower they mentioned before? lol

mountsac
Nov 2, 2007, 5:06 AM
this is actually part of a college town, which is in itself amazing.

the private donar/owner from whom the project took its namesake rivals the Yulon owner (of the Xindian project) in the degree of kicking ass :worship: :banana: :whip:

Razqal
Nov 2, 2007, 8:46 AM
i hope they build tree-lined sidewalks in this new town. you know, for pedestrians to safely walk on. i hope...i hope...i hope.

SpeedoPro
Nov 28, 2007, 3:56 AM
i hope the real thing doesn't look this gaudy :slob:
they should put a ymca in that complex.:D