PDA

View Full Version : somewhere different to go in edmonton?

Dave D.
Oct 5, 2007, 6:43 PM
Next weekend I will be heading up to Edmonton from the Okanagan for my annual party weekend with childhood friends. We usually go to Whyte Ave. for a few drinks, but we have another friend coming up from Calgary who has done the Whyte thing several times. Last year we went for Chinese food downtown and then went to the Lux lounge and a couple of other places, before returning to the familiarity of the south side (O'Connor's Pub). Where "new" can we go downtown? We are old farts (late 40s) so don't want a loud club, but a nice pub or lounge or two where there might be some ladies for my single friends. (I'm happily married). Thanks in advance.

murman
Oct 5, 2007, 7:31 PM
Next weekend I will be heading up to Edmonton from the Okanagan for my annual party weekend with childhood friends. We usually go to Whyte Ave. for a few drinks, but we have another friend coming up from Calgary who has done the Whyte thing several times. Last year we went for Chinese food downtown and then went to the Lux lounge and a couple of other places, before returning to the familiarity of the south side (O'Connor's Pub). Where "new" can we go downtown? We are old farts (late 40s) so don't want a loud club, but a nice pub or lounge or two where there might be some ladies for my single friends. (I'm happily married). Thanks in advance.

Repost this in the Edmonton thread. Why is this in a "City Photo" thread???

Dave D.
Oct 5, 2007, 8:28 PM
I guess I wasn't paying attention. Thanks Murman