PDA

View Full Version : Mayor Quimby vs. Migs

swilley
May 2, 2007, 3:35 PM
Well, this argument is leaking into every thread on this forum. So, if they keep the bickering to this thread I can enjoy reading the others.

Side Note: Poll is for who would win in a fight.

Migs
May 2, 2007, 3:39 PM
Well, this argument is leaking into every thread on this forum. So, if they keep the bickering to this thread I can enjoy reading the others.

No kidding. Quimby has ruined this forum for those of us who dont' want to hear his daily sermons on how Pat Fiacco ruined his life. I am here because I enjoy construction and buildings within our communities. If I wanted to discuss politics or whine moan bitch and complain over and over again about everything in my life like he does that I would join another forum such as Icantstopcrying.com. Just go and have a look at how Quimby ruined that fun thread about restaurants in Regina. Its pathetic beyond belief and now he has resorted to physical threats of which I have already notified the admiistrators on this site.

Mayor Quimby
May 2, 2007, 3:42 PM
No kidding. Quimby has ruined this forum for those of us who dont' want to hear his daily sermons on how Pat Fiacco ruined his life. I am here because I enjoy construction and buildings within our communities. If I wanted to discuss politics or whine moan bitch and complain over and over again about everything in my life like he does that I would join another forum such as Icantstopcrying.com. Just go and have a look at how Quimby ruined that fun thread about restaurants in Regina. Its pathetic beyond belief and now he has resorted to physical threats of which I have already notified the admiistrators on this site.

If that not the pot calling the kettle black.
I never threatened anyone, just offered to find a way to settle this but regardless, I've reported your bad behaviour as well.

swilley
May 2, 2007, 3:45 PM
And we are off! That only took four minutes. I would suggest that personal attacks on character are completely allowed here.

Marc B.
May 2, 2007, 3:50 PM
This thread is awesome. Mango approves. :tup:

Greco Roman
May 2, 2007, 7:00 PM
This is fucking hilarious :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Can we officially call this a verbal cat-fight?

ceedub1170
May 2, 2007, 7:09 PM
I'm not sure what we are voting for. Are we voting one off the island? or the winner of a fight.

Edit...sorry, i need to read the entire post

vid
May 2, 2007, 10:22 PM
Both should grow up.

BrannyMuffin
May 2, 2007, 11:57 PM
Hah, that's funny...seriously, though...if you don't like what Mayor Quimby has to say or what Migs has to say or what ANYONE has to say...IGNORE them. That way the rest of us don't have to sift through the all of the insults to get to anything worthwhile.

feepa
May 3, 2007, 4:07 PM
:lockd:

swilley
May 3, 2007, 4:19 PM
Well, I tried.... I guess I might just have to use the ignore button.

The Jabroni
May 3, 2007, 8:51 PM
For a second, I thought this was a fight between a mayor and a Russian fighter jet. My bad.

Only The Lonely..
May 4, 2007, 1:50 AM
I think Quimby is going to be taking home the belt this time around.

I'm also assuming that he is the better pugilist in real life.

IntotheWest
May 4, 2007, 2:33 AM
Wow...Haven't been in the Sask/MB forum for a few weeks - and you guys are still going at it?

swilley
May 4, 2007, 3:22 AM
I think Quimby is going to be taking home the belt this time around.

I'm also assuming that he is the better pugilist in real life.

I agree, I love his "Negative - Hate the Fiacco stash" attitude!

Only The Lonely..
May 4, 2007, 3:49 AM
I'm sure you guys must have some pretty interesting Sask forum meets.

swilley
May 4, 2007, 3:19 PM
^^Mostly just Banjo Jam sessions, but occasionally they get ugly.....

Mayor Quimby
May 4, 2007, 4:42 PM
And Quimby's in the lead.

Migs
May 4, 2007, 5:43 PM
And Quimby's in the lead.
And just the fact that you give a shit shows how pathetic you really are.:koko:

The Jabroni
May 4, 2007, 7:23 PM
Jesus Christ, can you both just make up already? It's coming to a point where you guys are like doing this for publicity, and then behind our backs you're like banging each other or something. I don't know, I don't pay attention to what you guys were up to, other than myself being curious on what was going on in here.

Just my two cents... *backs away from thread*

ceedub1170
May 4, 2007, 7:39 PM
Jesus Christ, can you both just make up already? It's coming to a point where you guys are like doing this for publicity, and then behind our backs you're like banging each other or something. I don't know, I don't pay attention to what you guys were up to, other than myself being curious on what was going on in here.

Just my two cents... *backs away from thread*

Why don't you two just block each other, so we can all live happily ever after?

BrannyMuffin
May 4, 2007, 8:37 PM
Why don't you two just block each other, so we can all live happily ever after?

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Migs
May 4, 2007, 10:36 PM
Who made this thread again???

Only The Lonely..
May 4, 2007, 11:27 PM

What!? You mean you guys don't take turns smashing bottles of Pilsner over each others heads?

Only The Lonely..
May 4, 2007, 11:40 PM
http://io.uwinnipeg.ca/~cschulz1/sjff_03_img1227.jpg

Only The Lonely..
May 4, 2007, 11:42 PM
Fight, Fight, Fight!?!?!

:banana: :tomato: :whip: :lockd: :banger:

Mayor Quimby
May 4, 2007, 11:43 PM
http://io.uwinnipeg.ca/~cschulz1/sjff_03_img1227.jpg

^^^ Priceless ! :)

newflyer
May 5, 2007, 1:07 AM

Damn banjo brawls!!! :cool:

youngregina
May 24, 2007, 5:59 PM
And Migs is in the lead. :D

mezzanine
May 24, 2007, 6:13 PM
Are the both of you hot girls? If so, then yes, I'd like to see the two of you get it on.:tup:

[sits back, eats popcorn]