PDA

View Full Version : comming to cowtown

LFRENCH
Apr 17, 2007, 6:53 AM
alright all you calgarians

you are getting blessed with the presence of a overly british youth who resides in little england of the west(victoria)

but no seriously

i'll be in town from may 9th till the 12th, i'm flying out there just to take some pictures of my own, but it would be good to have a tour around and possibly meet some for a drink. I'll be staying at the Hyatt hotel ofwhich i have no effin idea where it is, but alas i'll find out.

hope to meet some of yall:tup:

mersar
Apr 17, 2007, 8:05 AM
The Hyatt is on the block directly south of the Bow site right in the core :P Too bad nothing to note will have started there before you arrive. But you're still literally footsteps away from all the construction in the core, so tons to photograph thats easy to get to.

I'm sure that a few people may be interested in meeting up, seeing as how we haven't had a Calgary Forumer meet now since the pre-xmas drinkfest (nor a CUI meeting, which we probably should do soon as well... especially with the design awards voting ending here fairly soon)

Boris2k7
Apr 17, 2007, 5:55 PM
^ We have a meet coming up... though the higher-ups (Josh, basically) supposedly haven't decided on anything yet. Would be a good time for a meet I suppose. :)

Wooster
Apr 17, 2007, 6:01 PM
^ We have a meet coming up... though the higher-ups (Josh, basically) supposedly haven't decided on anything yet. Would be a good time for a meet I suppose. :)

You should get an email from Arriviste soon.

SHOFEAR
Apr 17, 2007, 6:15 PM
Post the date of the meet when you guys figure it out. I'll be making a trip down there to check out the parent's new condo, might be able to time it to coincide if beer is involved.

Perhaps we could watch a second round Detroit game?:tup:

Coldrsx
Apr 17, 2007, 6:16 PM
^ha

Jay in Cowtown
Apr 18, 2007, 12:36 AM
Perhaps we could watch a second round Detroit game?:tup:

LMFAO!!! You perogie eatin' fuckers definetly have the best sense of humor on this board.

Boris2k7
Apr 18, 2007, 12:37 AM
LMFAO!!! You perogie eatin' fuckers definetly have the best sense's of humor on this board.

Hey now, I'm one of 'em perogie eatin' fuckers... :P

Jay in Cowtown
Apr 18, 2007, 12:44 AM
Hey now, I'm one of 'em perogie eatin' fuckers... :P

No, not with a name like Boris... hell, I've been meaning to ask ya if you've ever played for the Red Wings. lol

Seriously, the guys up in the Chuck make me laugh the most of anyone on this board... and I'm all for laughs, rude or otherwise.