PDA

View Full Version : Toronto traffic today

401_King
Mar 2, 2007, 2:17 AM
i've never seen the city so jammed at 2pm. literally downtown was gridlocked beyond imagination. all you could hear was honking and a chorus of brake squeeking. i shouldnt have driven today i knew about the weather forecast too

LordMandeep
Mar 2, 2007, 11:19 PM
yeah also the trees were falling like mad.

Oh well they make the city look so green in the summer...

feepa
Mar 6, 2007, 12:47 AM
Well, I guess thats what happens when you frequently laugh at the rest of Canada about their weather. Now you get similar weather to what we are all used to.

shappy
Mar 6, 2007, 1:10 AM
yeah, that's it... bad karma.

Taller Better
Mar 6, 2007, 1:15 AM
? Uh yeah.. that is it. Bad karma is causing the traffic jam and the cold weather.
Toronto is bad and God is punishing it.

feepa
Mar 6, 2007, 2:44 AM
? Uh yeah.. that is it. Bad karma is causing the traffic jam and the cold weather.
Toronto is bad and God is punishing it.

Well, at least you understand.

raisethehammer
Mar 6, 2007, 2:53 AM
watch your local news tonight.
The Gardiner Expressway was closed all day because high winds were blowing huge chunks of ice off the CN Tower down onto the Gardiner. Nothing more.

401_King
Mar 6, 2007, 2:54 AM
its still closed its 10pm.

Taller Better
Mar 6, 2007, 3:09 AM
Well, at least you understand.

But only thanks to you, feepa! It was a kind of re-education! Thanks for coming and "sharing"! :frog:
Are many world disasters the result of nations snickering at Edmonton's bonny climate?

CMD UW
Mar 6, 2007, 3:18 AM
Yea feep, no need to be a bitch dude.

Anyways, old man winter still lingers.

MORRO
Mar 10, 2008, 2:33 PM
http://www.gotransit.com/publicroot/tripstatus/default.htm

This is a snapshot of the departure boards at Union Station and the bus terminal. This page is continually updated as new information is transmitted. All stops may not display, depending on when the page refreshes. Please check the departure boards again when you get to Union Station.