PDA

View Full Version : Better Buses East. Anyone want to join. Miketoronto to be in newspaper

miketoronto
Feb 13, 2007, 2:11 PM
My friend and I went to the Malvern Community meeting last night that was held to showcase the Toronto Transit City plan.

Anyway I presented my group to the Malvern residents, and many seem interested in helping out with this group and giving me their ideas for service improvments.

A new community north of Malvern called Morningside Heights, really wants better bus service, then the current slow overcrowded service they have now. So that is one of my top improvments to fight for right now.

Anyway the local newspaper was there, and I have to look in the newspaper on Friday, because she interviewed me and is probably going to talk about the group.

If any Toronto people want to join, let me know. Or if you have transit improvment ideas for the east end of Toronto, let me know. It has to be simple transit improvments that the TTC can do with buses and that won't cost alot.

ssiguy
Feb 14, 2007, 6:49 PM
Surprised they are talking about better bus service and not better transit. I think a priority should be to extend the SRT to Malvern which I beleive it is one of Miller's priorities.