PDA

View Full Version : congratulations To Indianapolis...

Exodus
Feb 5, 2007, 3:07 AM
...The Superbowl champions:cheers:

MayorOfChicago
Feb 5, 2007, 3:22 AM
barf

dktshb
Feb 5, 2007, 3:37 AM
:cheers: :tup:

Amazing Indy
Feb 5, 2007, 3:52 AM
I haven't posted for a while.....so i have to say yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be a Colts fan in Boston right now, is amazing!

bigcubfan
Feb 5, 2007, 4:18 AM
Super Bowl Champs......naawwwwww that bum Manning always chokes.
Thanks Exodus.:banana: :notacrook: :cheers: :) :D

Exodus
Feb 5, 2007, 4:21 AM
I think it's fitting that Peyton Mannings dad played for The Saints, and Peyton was born in New Orleans. So it could be seen as a minor victory for New Orleans.

ibleedblue
Feb 5, 2007, 4:23 AM
new orleans???...america's team won tonight!!!

alon504
Feb 5, 2007, 6:16 AM
We did view it as a local win...Peyton grew up just a mile from my house. It was an awesome win. VERY happy for Indianapolis and Peyton. And there was no way I could have rooted for Chicago, either way. http://www.nola.com/living/t-p/index.ssf?/base/living-7/1170598593228390.xml&coll=1

ColDayMan
Feb 5, 2007, 6:19 AM
Congrats!

BnaBreaker
Feb 5, 2007, 6:33 AM
Hope you Indy folks have a nice, happy, alcohol free family-oriented celebration. :yuck:

Exodus
Feb 5, 2007, 6:41 AM
We did view it as a local win...Peyton grew up just a mile from my house. It was an awesome win. VERY happy for Indianapolis and Peyton. And there was no way I could have rooted for Chicago, either way. http://www.nola.com/living/t-p/index.ssf?/base/living-7/1170598593228390.xml&coll=1Interesting article.

mobyhead
Feb 5, 2007, 11:50 AM
Yes! Finally! :cheers:

Xing
Feb 5, 2007, 4:27 PM
:drunk:

Steely Dan
Feb 5, 2007, 5:50 PM
congrats to the colts. they're clearly the better team and they deserved the win. it's got to feel great for manning to give the biggest middle finger possible to all of his doubters.

it was a really sloppy game though, kinda like last year's superbowl. i'd like to see a superbowl game that actually lives up to all the hype. the bears were definitely not superbowl material this year, perhaps nobody from the NFC really was. the real superbowl was played in Indy two weeks ago in that amazaing game between the pats and colts, now that was a game for the ages, not the debacle we witnessed last evening.

bigcubfan
Feb 5, 2007, 6:53 PM
^Yeah and a huge middle finger to all those assanine comments I've read about Manning for the last couple years over on the skybar. And they're still doing it.:rolleyes: I'd call them out on it but it ain't worth it. This is only a silly message board. They know who they are and I'm getting the last laugh and I knew this championship would come for Manning anyway sooner or later. Oh well it's about time to go down and enjoy the victory parade in this frigid weather. Have a nice day Manning haters.:D :cheers: :tup: :haha: :haha:

Marcu
Feb 5, 2007, 9:25 PM
congrats to the colts. they're clearly the better team and they deserved the win. it's got to feel great for manning to give the biggest middle finger possible to all of his doubters.

It's quickly how Manning went from "unable to win the big game" to "greatest qb ever" within a period of hours. The fickleness of the typical football "expert" amazes me.

Wheelingman04
Feb 6, 2007, 12:10 AM
Congrats for Indy. I like the Colts. I was cheering for the Bears, but the Colts deserved to win. They have great receivers, good running backs and a wonderful quarterback. I really like Manning, Marvin Harrison and Tony Dungy. You guys deserved to win. Our quarterback, Grossman, was horrible.

Michi
Feb 6, 2007, 1:05 AM
Good job, Indianappleis! Way to smack that. :whip:

Evergrey
Feb 6, 2007, 3:51 AM
congrats!

http://www.pbase.com/deadwing/image/60682355.jpg

BnaBreaker
Feb 6, 2007, 4:54 AM
As odd is it may sound, I hate the Colts. However, I have a lot of respect for many of the Colts. Harrisson, Manning, Wayne, and Dungy are all class acts and they deserve respect.

illmatic774
Feb 6, 2007, 5:25 AM
I think it's fitting that Peyton Mannings dad played for The Saints, and Peyton was born in New Orleans. So it could be seen as a minor victory for New Orleans.

Archie is an asshole, screw him.

This is a victory for INDY!

DenverMatty
Feb 6, 2007, 8:26 PM
Hope you Indy folks have a nice, happy, alcohol free family-oriented celebration. :yuck:

While there are lots of "family friendly" types in Indianapolis and Indiana... there are a LOT of people who not only drink alcohol, but party in many other ways... take it from this gay Hoosier : )

At any rate... GO COLTS!! The Colts have been one of our die hard teams (along with the bball Hoosiers) for many many many years... and we've all been very patient and suffered long and hard for this... So it's awesome to see this for the city and the state and Peyton and all the rest... Whatever happens from here, no one can take this one away from us!! :tup:

Exodus
Feb 10, 2007, 10:40 AM
Theres not a thing wrong with an "alcohol free family-oriented celebration"