PDA

View Full Version : Rendering requests?

WHISTLERINMUSKOKA
Jan 15, 2007, 9:30 PM
If anybody on here would like to have a rendering of a proposed building done don't hesitate to ask me. All I need are the blueprints provided to your city, or a diagram at the very least. The bigger the better but I'll take on smaller tasks as well. I know the city of Toronto has pdf's of all proposals on file but there never seems to be a shortage of people ready to model them. So please feel free to challenge me with a building you'd like to see in 3D from your city.

raggedy13
Jan 16, 2007, 4:21 AM
^Nice of you to offer. :yes:

Unfortunately, I personally do not have such a need at this time, but thanks.

East Van
Jan 16, 2007, 4:42 AM
Vancouver could use some updating.

WHISTLERINMUSKOKA
Jan 16, 2007, 2:22 PM
Vancouver could use some updating.

Give me something! :yes:

Serge
Jan 16, 2007, 5:14 PM
Can you do it for residential projects?
I mean, single mamily houses from 250k to 3 millions $ projetcs... :)

WHISTLERINMUSKOKA
Jan 16, 2007, 5:25 PM
Ya,not a problem. The reason for this is at my current job I do nothing but 3D set lighting on a childrens show. My forte is set modeling and I haven't anything new to show for it since my last job with Disney. I want to expand my portfolio so I can approach developers for some freelance projects. I thought if anybody here wanted something modeled I'd be more then happy to do it just to get some new work under my belt..

ReginaGuy
Jan 16, 2007, 10:47 PM
Ya,not a problem. The reason for this is at my current job I do nothing but 3D set lighting on a childrens show. My forte is set modeling and I haven't anything new to show for it since my last job with Disney. I want to expand my portfolio so I can approach developers for some freelance projects. I thought if anybody here wanted something modeled I'd be more then happy to do it just to get some new work under my belt..

are you offering to make 3d models in a CAD program? or actual real models?

vid
Jan 17, 2007, 12:40 AM
If only my city had an economy. :(

CCF
Jan 17, 2007, 12:41 AM
are you offering to make 3d models in a CAD program? or actual real models?

Should have him try the DIocese condo property.

That would be a big project.

ReginaGuy
Jan 17, 2007, 4:40 AM
Should have him try the DIocese condo property.

That would be a big project.
hey! I already made that, remember? lol :P Well, sorta, I just did a rough model of the two towers

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3756/qds6kj1.jpg

But WHISTLERINMUSKOKA, it would be cool if you could do another interpretation, or the rest property! I could even give you the autoCAD file of the towers if that's what you're using

WHISTLERINMUSKOKA
Jan 17, 2007, 3:46 PM
I'm offering to make 3D models using Maya. If any of you guys have concepts you'd like to see in your city I'd be willing to do them as well. At the moment I've been requested to model 100 Main in the Peg for 1ajs.

ReginaGuy, those buildings look like Pemberton projects, one thing I won't do is projects by that company. :yuck:

CCF
Jan 17, 2007, 6:18 PM
I'm offering to make 3D models using Maya. If any of you guys have concepts you'd like to see in your city I'd be willing to do them as well. At the moment I've been requested to model 100 Main in the Peg for 1ajs.

ReginaGuy, those buildings look like Pemberton projects, one thing I won't do is projects by that company. :yuck:

Nope, not Pemberton. It's actually a Regina company developing the project.

Here is an image of the whole thing:
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/ccf49/Scan0001.jpg