PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Construction

Jared
Jan 1, 2007, 11:38 PM
Well, we didnt seem to have a thread for this, so post here. Mods please sticky this!

Anyways, can you Victoria forumers take a look at this:
http://www.skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/?24786875

Can you let me know which of those buildings (the ones in greater victoria) are ocmpleted, and which are still u/c. As you can see, the completion year is listed as 2006, but they're also still listed as u/c.

renthefinn
Jan 2, 2007, 2:27 AM
We already have a Victoria Construction thread, but nobody posts anymore. http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?p=2536370#post2536370
There was discussion about removing it from sticky, but the fact of the matter is if no one is posting anymore, is it worth having as a sticky?

renthefinn
Jan 2, 2007, 2:31 AM
Oh yes, and the Engineering and Comp Sci building at uvic is done, but I think the rest of them have some construction to go, though Upper Harbour II is close, and Shutter's is even closer, (I have a friend moving in there, but they haven't gotten access yet). Swallow's landing is getting pretty close too. Parkside, is a while away, Oswego should be done in a month or two, not sure about anything else, but I think your list might be missing some under construction.

1ajs
Jan 2, 2007, 2:56 AM
aww its not as bad as the regina thread on ssc witch is stickied and has not had a post since aug 4th

i did not even notice the victoria thread was not stickied anymore :s

Overground
Jan 3, 2007, 3:39 AM
So is the Victoria Construction - #6 thread going to be used until is gets to 2000 posts or is this one taking over? Regardless I have a question. I haven't been to Victoria for over a year but is there something going in the parking space across from the Sticky Wicket?

dubiousmike
Jan 3, 2007, 6:17 AM
^^^

The Falls!

There's shit tons going on in Victoria in the way of development, but just about all of the SSP forumers from Vic have migrated over to vibrantvictoria.ca.

squeezied
Jan 3, 2007, 10:39 AM
lol y isnt this a sticky???

Dylan Leblanc
Jan 3, 2007, 10:59 AM
not enough action to make it sticky