PDA

View Full Version : Park North Plaza to span 1.2 million square feet.

Asobi Seksu
Dec 14, 2006, 10:02 PM
I had no idea they wanted to go that big.

When completed Park North will feature roughly 1.2 million square feet of space. The project is strategically located along Loop 410, between Blanco Road and San Pedro Avenue.

METALMiKE
Dec 14, 2006, 10:39 PM
Is there a website for Park North?

Asobi Seksu
Dec 14, 2006, 11:07 PM
www.parknorthplaza.com

matttwentyeight
Dec 14, 2006, 11:17 PM
they (hill partners investment... formerly known here as hill-granados) are redoing their site because they have combined their retail and office divisions into one consolidated network. their site is hpitx.com and just as the site says it is under "development."

i myself have been waiting for them to update it now for over 5 months, but i am guessing that now that they ran a big article about park north and the new direction their development firm is heading, they will probably have it up here pretty soon. also, they are suppose to anounce tenants for about 400k-600k sqf of the 1.2 million planned. target is one of their targets that they are trying to lure in, but there is a target at 410 and 281 not more than a mile an a half away. then again, there is an heb at blanco 1604 and 281 and less than 2 miles away are 2 more, 1 at 281 and evans (which is being torn down after the new heb plus is built on the NW corner diagonal from the tear down) and another at 1604 and blanco. we will see, won't we.

METALMiKE
Dec 14, 2006, 11:37 PM
www.parknorthplaza.com

Thanks Buddy;)

matttwentyeight
Dec 15, 2006, 12:32 AM
sorry i said 4-6k and it was actually....

Park North Plaza rebranded - 12/11/2006
(San Antonio: Retail)
A high-profile retail location in San Antonio is being rebranded. Developer Mark Granados, co-founder of Hill-Granados Retail Partners LP., says that in the next 120 days, he will be announcing tenant commitments for between 350,000 to 400,000 square feet worth of space at Park North Plaza, which, in the wake of a multimillion-dollar upgrade, is the new name for the site that was once Central Park Mall. Long-term plans for Park North call for a shopping center featuring roughly 1.2 million square feet of space. The project is located along Loop 410, between Blanco Road and San Pedro Avenue. Its next-door neighbor is North Star Mall. North Star has made news of late with its high-end makeover and plans to add Plano-based retailer JCPenney to its line-up. While North Star Mall draws in the department store names and retailers that follow regional shopping centers, Park North is working to bring in what Kim Gatley, who is the director of research for locally based REOC Partners Ltd., calls the "off-mall goods and services to the neighborhoods surrounding both projects."
[San Antonio Business Journal]