HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters



Ukrainka

First settlement was mentioned in 1541. Name Ukrainka was given in 1921. Village was greatly developed due to construction of Trypilska Thermal Power Plant in 1960's–1970's and granted city rights in 1979.


Building Search  



Default  • All  • Built  • Under Construction  • On Hold  • Proposed  • Stale Proposal  • Cancelled  • Destroyed  • Vision  • Fantasy

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 buildings
Name|Floors|Status|Year|Drawings
25 Dnieper Av.16built1971(1)
4a Pine St.14built(1)