|Town area: 8.4 sq.km|
Town is situated on left (northern) bank of Seversky Donets river.
Svyatogorsk and its surroundings comprise a popular health-resort.
Settlement Bannoye was found in 1779.
In 1964 the village became a town Slavyanogorsk.
In 2003 the town was renamed to Svyatogorsk after the local plebiscite (2001).
This name was taken from the Svyatogorsky Cloister which is situated on opposite side of the river.
The Cloister exists from XVI century.
No buildings found