HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters



Camp Hill

Camp Hill was founded in the late 1700's, known formerly as Whitehill. It served as a stop along the Cumberland Valley railroad between Harrisburg and Carlisle. Camp Hill was incorporated as a borough in 1885.

Camp Hill is most notably known as the furthest point northeast that the Confederate Army reached during the American Civil War. The borough is also known for its many tree lined streets, small schools, and quiet neighborhoods.

Camp Hill is located in the middle of Harrisburg's western suburbs along the West Shore of the Susquehanna River.

Official website: http://www.camphillborough.com/


Building Search  




No buildings found