HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters



Kramatorsk

Founded in 1868 on the Kazenny Torets River as Kramatorskaya Railroad Station, the settlement became the city of Kramatorsk in 1932.


Building Search  



Default  • All  • Built  • Under Construction  • On Hold  • Proposed  • Stale Proposal  • Cancelled  • Destroyed  • Vision  • Fantasy

Listing 1 to 19 of 19 buildings
Name|Floors|Status|Year|Drawings
Fibonacci Palace60fantasy(1)
14th Shop of NKMZ3built1961(1)
25 Leonid Bykov St.15built1993(2)
40 Palace St.16built1995(2)
Steel-making Shop #1 of NKMZbuilt2008(1)
91 Parkova Street14built1981(1)
83 Parkova Street14built1990(1)
115 Belyayev Street16built1993(1)
57 Palace St.15built1983(1)
8 Parkova St.14built1978(2)
16 Parkova St.14built1976(1)
14 Parkova St14built1977(2)
10 Parkova St.14built1978(2)
17 Jubilee St.12built1996(1)
9 Guardsmen of Kantemirovka St.11built1998(1)
20, 22 and 26 Kirilkin St.9built(1)
Palace of Culture and Technics of NKMZ4built1965(1)
Chinese Wall11built1983(1)
11 Guardsmen of Kantemirovka St.11built1996(1)