Like this building on Facebook
|Detroit Masonic Temple|
|500 Temple Avenue|
Detroit MI United States
|Units / Rooms||1,037|
| - other|
| - theatre|
| - highrise|
| - neo-gothic|
| - glass|
| - stone|
| - limestone|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||210 ft||Sanborn Fire Insurance Map|
• Architect: George D. Mason & Company.
• This is the largest Masonic Temple in the world.
• The building contains a 14-story Ritual Tower, a 7-story auditorium/theater building, and a 10-story Shrine Club building.
• The large theater seats 4,404.
• The building has its own powerplant capable of producing electricity for 50,000 homes.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.