Like this building on Facebook
|Beijing Silver Tower|
|2 East 3rd Ring Road North|
Beijing BJ China
|Floor Area||66,200 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - aluminium|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Edited by Georges Binder|
|Main roof||361 ft|
• Architect & Structure: Architecture Design Institute (Ministry of Construction).
• Electric & Mechanic: Rocco Design Ltd.
• Contractor & Constructor: Beijing First Zhong Jian Construction Co.
• Other: Beijing Geotechnical Institute.
• Some of our information comes from the book Tall Buildings of Asia & Australia published by Images Publishing, http://www.images.com.au/architecture/binder.html
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.