Like this building on Facebook
|Swedbank Central Office|
|Balasta dambis 1a, Kipsala Island|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - aluminium|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Top floor||301 ft||Magazine ''Maja-Dzivoklis", January 2005 #01|
• Architects: Zenico Projekts / Tectum.
• Constructor: Merks, IN RE UAB, SIA KONE Lifti Latvija KONE Corporation, Hansapank. Fulton, Sunguard, Arcus IK.
• The construction of this building is an attempt to expand Riga's central business districts west across the Daugava River.
• This was the first high-rise building built in Latvia since the collapse of the Soviet Union.
• The Hansabanka Company, renting 15000m² office space, originally wanted a 15-story tower, but the height was increased for the final design and became the tallest building in Latvia upon completion. The name of Bank is today Swedbank http://www.swedbank.lv/eng/docs/hce.php .
• Parking area 6735 m².
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by Martins
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.