Like this building on Facebook
|Camino Real Paso Del Norte Hotel|
|101 South El Paso Street|
El Paso TX United States
|Units / Rooms||359|
| - hotel|
| - highrise|
| - chateau|
| - masonry|
| - glass|
| - marble|
| - terra cotta|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| - brick|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Hotel paso del norte||120 ft|
• It was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
• Designed in a eclectic style with Sullivanesque influences.
• The first owner, Zach T. White, experienced the 1906 San Francisco earthquake, and demanded a both fire- and earthquake proof design for it, using gypsum wall material.
• Contains 10-story Hotel Paso del Norte (1912, architect Trost & Trost)
• Photo Link: http://www.trta.org/administrator/Image/Web_Camino_Real.jpg
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by Maunder
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.