Like this building on Facebook
|Great Belfry of Kiev Pechersk Lavra|
Велика лаврська дзвіниця
|21 Lavrska St.|
| - religious|
| - monument|
| - museum|
| - church|
| - highrise|
| - classical|
| - masonry|
| - stone|
| - gold|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architects: F.Vasiliev (design, 1720), J. G. Schaedel (re-design).
• With other monastic buildings it was represented on the notes of 10 hryvnas (1992, 1994 and 2000 year versions).
• Tallest structure in territory of modern Ukraine till 1920 and in 1941–1944
• Ukraine's tallest building till 1961
• Tallest belfry in Ukraine
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.