Like this building on Facebook
|655 North Central Avenue|
Glendale CA United States
|Floor Area||49,498 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - landing pad|
| - sign|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - limestone|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||353 ft||FCC Registration 1242159|
|Highest point of the building|
|Main roof||343 ft||FCC Registration 1242159|
|Not counting mechanical equipment|
- Architect: The Landau Partnership
- Main Tenant: Unum Provident
- First Skyscraper constructed in Glendale since the 1994 Northridge earthquake.
- Glendale Plaza's exterior is 210,000 square feet of custom unitized curtain wall with limestone, glass and metal products.
- Tallest Building in Glendale since 1999.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.