|Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center|
|600 15th Street|
Denver CO United States
|Floor Area||111,483 m²|
|Units / Rooms||1,100|
| - hotel|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - concrete (plain)|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architects: Brennan Beer Gorman / Architects, Klipp Colussy Jenks Dubois, Harold Massop Associates.
• Owner: Global Hyatt Corporation.
• Constructors: Alvarado Construction Inc., Hensel Phelps Construction Co., Landmark Organization L.P., S.A. Miro Inc., Heitmann & Associates Inc., Wilson & Associates Inc., M.E. Group Inc., Lafarge North America.
• Management: Capital Hotel Management LLC.
• Cost Upon Completion: $354,800,000.
• The hotel broke ground on June 30, 2003.
• The building was topped out on April 14, 2005 and opened on December 20, 2005.
• The hotel includes a 4-story glass atrium, contains a 300-seat, full-service restaurants and has two wings, one 26 stories tall, and one 38 stories tall.
• Google Search