Like this building on Facebook
|Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center|
|600 15th Street|
Denver CO United States
|Floor Area||111,483 m²|
|Units / Rooms||1,100|
| - hotel|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - concrete (plain)|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architects: Brennan Beer Gorman / Architects, Klipp Colussy Jenks Dubois, Harold Massop Associates.
• Owner: Global Hyatt Corporation.
• Constructors: Alvarado Construction Inc., Hensel Phelps Construction Co., Landmark Organization L.P., S.A. Miro Inc., Heitmann & Associates Inc., Wilson & Associates Inc., M.E. Group Inc., Lafarge North America.
• Management: Capital Hotel Management LLC.
• Cost Upon Completion: $354,800,000.
• The hotel broke ground on June 30, 2003.
• The building was topped out on April 14, 2005 and opened on December 20, 2005.
• The hotel includes a 4-story glass atrium, contains a 300-seat, full-service restaurants and has two wings, one 26 stories tall, and one 38 stories tall.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.