|Hermitage Plaza II|
|Rue Neptune, La Défense|
| - mixed use|
| - office|
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Norman Foster, Foster + Partners.
• Others: Arup, Bouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France, Hermitage SAS, Terrell International Ltd.
• Will be the tallest skyscraper in the European Union.
• The tower features 18 floors of office space and 63 floors of condominiums.
• It replaces the to be demolished current building "Les Damiers".
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.