Like this building on Facebook
|Av. Santa Fe / Francisco Serrano, Cruz Manca Santa Fe|
|Floor Area||66,000 m²|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||513 ft||Preconstruction drawing|
• Architects: SPACE architects / Juan Carlos Baumgartner
• Developer: Diimix.
• Replaces the cancelled Torre Arena Project.
• The tower is currently subject to the LEED certification process, and the building has already obtained the “gold” standard at its pre certification stage.
• For their environmental performance will be consider as the most ecologic of the Tall Buildings of the country.
• The dual facade with a double glazed glass with a distinctive irregularly shaped by stainless steel mesh that places less stress on the air conditioning systems and should reduce energy consumption. On all public areas LED-technology luminaries reduce the electric consumption drastically, the green roof covered with local vegetation, with capture rain water to the sanitary consumption, 30% of recycled content must be used on the construction process.
• Reference images:
(By forumer Gerardo)
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.