Like this building on Facebook
|Spielberk Office Center|
|Herspicka, Riverside Park|
Brno Czech Republic
| - mixed use|
| - hotel|
| - office|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Ben Hoek a Vaclav Hlavacek, Studio Acht Architects. (Rotterdam – Prague)
• Building is composed of 2 volumes, hotel called here building A and Office one called building B, which share same podium with cafés, retail and restaurant.
• When built, tallest building in the city of Brno.
• Building: (Both in a 2-storey Podium and Garage of 3 floors)
- A, with a height of 82.5 m, has 22 elevated floors.
- B, with a height of 52.9 m, has 15 elevated floors.
• Info Page: http://www.shp.eu/index.php?typ=SUB&showid=106
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.