Like this building on Facebook
|Rua Professor Pedro Viriato Parigot de Souza, Mossunguê, Santa Felicid|
Curitiba PR Brazil
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - revolving floor|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Constructor: Moro Construções Civis Ltda.
• Other: Fritz Georg Gehbauer.
• This building is unique of this kind in the world, in sense all apartments can rotate 360º, an individually spin any direction, which takes a full hour. Almost the entire building can rotate.
• The double glass on facade, are of different colors (blue, gold, and silver) spread randomly along the floors. It makes a spectacular effect when the floors turn in other directions.
• The apartments of a cost of R$ 400 thousand each, are rings which rotate around a static core used for building services, common areas, elevator and areas of plumbing, toilets and kitchen.
• Executive Center in first 2 floors.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.