Like this building on Facebook
|Evo A. DeConcini United States Courthouse|
|405 West Congress Street|
Tucson AZ United States
| - courthouse|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architects: Leo A. Daly / Hardy Holzman Pfeiffer Associates.
• Owner: General Services Administration.
• General Contractor: Huber, Hunt & Nichols.
• Constructors: Collins-Pina Consulting Engineers Inc., Holben, Martin & White,Hunt Construction Group Inc., Lerch Bates Inc., Paoletti Associates Inc., Shen, Milsom & Wilke Inc., Rolf Jensen & Associates Inc., Terracon.
• The building, which has 14 courtrooms and judicial chambers for both the United States District Court and Magistrate, was named in honor of Evo A. DeConcini, a former Arizona Supreme Court justice.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.