Like this building on Facebook
|Brookfield Towers - Torre Sigma|
|R. Doutor Rubens Gomes Bueno 647, Várzea de Baixo|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
| - office|
| - observation|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - landing pad|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - aluminium|
| - carbon-fibre|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Botti Rubin Arquitetos Associados S/C Ltda.
• Incorporation: Brascan Imobiliaria Incorporações.
• Constructor: Company Tecnologia de Construções Ltda.
• Location: Av. das Nações Unidas, Santo Amaro, Zona Sul.
• If Built, the tallest building in Brazil and in Sao Paulo city, surpassing Mirante do Vale of 170m.
• On site of former Giroflex S.A. industries of office furniture in city near Rio Pinheiros.
• Together with Tower Alpha it has 320.800 m² of area.
• The buildings were to be built ontop a shopping mall of 30 stores.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.