Like this building on Facebook
|NH Hotels - Tower I|
Jollyhotel Fiera 1
|Nuovo Polo, FieraMilano Rho|
|Units / Rooms||199|
| - hotel|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - structural expressionism|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - marble|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Dominique Perrault.
• The two towers are accostate and inclined 5 degrees, one in the direction of the new Polo, the other towards Milan.
• The coating of the two buildings is in black marble Nesala.
• A light, transparent, glass and metal perforated gold roof cross links hotels' buildings and the Convention Center of the New Polo, with a green area of the gardens set in the adjacent area, with its access to the floors of rooms and bars, brasseries, restaurants, banquet halls, function rooms for meetings or conferences. Between the two towers are the three main entrances to the structures, one dedicated to buses and taxis, one which places the pedestrian link with the Congress Center, one for direct access to parking.
• On top of each of the two buildings is the "mirador" - a space dedicated to relaxation and entertainment rooms with terraces and restaurants. Both terraces are oriented toward the Congress Center and the entrance of honor at the fair.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.