Like this building on Facebook
|iQ Credit Union Downtown Branch|
|1313 Main Street|
Vancouver WA United States
| - office|
| - lowrise|
| - sign|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - aluminium|
| - concrete|
• Architect: EHS Design.
• This building was used to be the First Independent Bank and then the Citizens Service Center.
• The ground floor was used to be the parking garage, which only feature the 3 floors above.
• The sign on the top spins and also have the digital clock on the other side.
• Renovation completed in 2009.
• Info Page: http://www.vbjusa.com/stories/2008-10-17/taking_the_old_making_it_new.html
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.