Like this building on Facebook
|Nassaukade 5 (Feijenoord/Kop van Zuid)|
|Floor Area||15,000 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - stilts|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Side clearances||82 ft||Website|
• Architect: Chris de Jonge JHK Architecten.
• Structural Design: Aronsohn construction consulting engineers in collaboration with Hollandia.
• Clent: Dura Construction Rotterdam BV.
• This office building is built on stilts over an old Unilever factory (1891).
• Lenght: 130 m long.
• Width: 33 m wide.
• Weight: 2,400 tons.
• Bridge Construction: 72000m³.
• Costs: € 28.800.000.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by Yojo
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.