Like this building on Facebook
|Edificio Operacional da Petrobrás|
|Av. Henrique Valadares x Travessa Dídimo x Rua dos Inválidos - Centre|
Rio de Janeiro RJ Brazil
|Floor Area||95,201 m²|
| - office|
| - conference|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Edo Rocha Espaços Corporativos.
• Client & Constructor: WTorre
(Walter Torres Empreendimentos).
• This more realistic and functional complex of 4 smaller intercalated glassy towers between 16, 20, 22 & 25 floors, replace the huge old vision in another city http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=72393 as well contributes for the expansion of company oil perforation and transport operations already in city, where another building already has http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=16480.
• Site: 18000m².
• Cost: ~ R$ 550 Millions.
• Area is divided in 2 blocks: 54.895,09m² and 40.306,25m².
• The biggest commercial building of the Rio De Janeiro. Divided in four towers of different heights and contemplating what of more modern exists in terms of respect to the environment and to the persons, so much those who live and / or work nearby, which will guarantee international certification as "green" building. Completely aligned with the rigid criteria of Green Building Council, the result is a great economy of energy and water, besides the residues reduction.
• The undertaking belongs to the WTORRE and it will be completely rent for commercial use. All complex East will be ended in the second semester of 2010, something like two years from today, a short time for a project of this dimension, specially to reduce eventual nuisances to the regular visitors of the region. The towers will have metal structure and facade with glasses. In the project several improvements initiatives are contemplated for the region, among them: actions that will remove definitely the floods that so much damage this town, urbanization, reinforcement of local security and the adaptation of the road accesses. The Group WTORRE also will be going to restore several small constructions and ancient houses that are around this site, all knocked down by the Historical Inheritance, contributing in this way to rescue part of the history of this city.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.