Like this building on Facebook
|Jl. H. R. Rasuna Said Blox X-5 No. 13|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - international|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||512 ft||Official release|
|Parapet roof||26 ft|
|Floor 2||15 ft|
|Basement floor||11 ft|
• Architect: Tetra Design Indonesia
• Designed : Austin Veum Robbin Partner (AVRP) www.avrp.com
• Developer: Karya Bangun Nusantara PT
• The building is designed an international famous architect based in San Diego who envisioned Cyber Two office tower as an abstract computer component, reflecting the latest in technology and connectivity as a vision for the future.
• The Tower is oriented to Rasuna Said and the Mega Kuningan and Sudirman District.
• The 2 storey high space (17th-18th floor) includes two outdoor terraces, an unique sky garden for all.
• Gross Floor area:
- Floor Plan Low Zone: 5th – 16th floor (± 1900m²)
with 6 subdivision.
- Floor Plan High Zone: 19th – 32nd floor (± 1600m²)
with single occupancy layout.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.