|The Regatta Hotel|
|Waterfront City, Jakarta Utara (North Jakarta)|
| - hotel|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - structural expressionism|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - aluminium|
| - concrete, reinforced|
• Architect of Record : Atelier Enam, Indonesia.
• Developer: Badan Kerjasama Mutiara Buana (BKMB) a joint venture formed by PT. Intiland Development and PT Global Ekabuana.
• Design Consultant : WS Atkins, UK.
• Structural Consultant : Davy Sukamta & Partners, Indonesia.
• M & E Consultant : PT Metakom Pranata, Indonesia.
• Quantity Surveyor : PT Rekagriya Menarabuana, Indonesia.
• Landscape Consultant : Belt Collins, Singapore.
• Interior Design Consultant : Wilson & Associates, Singapore.
• Wind Tunnel Test Consultant : BMT Fluid Mechanics, UK.
• Structural Engineer: PT Total Bangun Persada Tbk.
• A list of world-renowned design and engineering consultants take part in the construction of Regatta, among them WS Atkins, an UK-based architecture and technical design consultant behind the success of Dubai’s Burj Al Arab, and Wilson & Associates, one of Singapore’s most innovative interior designers. Structural engineering is entrusted upon Davy Sukamta & Partners (Indonesia), while landscape consultant Belt Collins (Singapore) is brought in to add a breath of fresh air and greeneries to the sandy shore.
• Regatta’s development follows a nautical theme, the centrepiece of which being an aerodynamically shaped hotel bound to be one of the most striking landscape features overlooking the Java Sea. Sporting the same chic lines is a series of 10 apartment towers, the same one repeated 10 times, symbols of tall ships sailing around the ‘lighthouse’ represented by the hotel, which gave to the name ‘Regatta’. All apartment towers are named after major port cities of the world, and are each orientated towards the cardinal direction of their corresponding city.
• The Five Stars hotel with serviced apartments belong to the final phase the project, the 3rd one.
• Google Search
| || |