|Rio de Janeiro Tower|
|Waterfront City, Jakarta Utara (North Jakarta)|
| - residential|
| - garden|
| - restaurant|
| - sports|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - aluminium|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect of Record : Atelier Enam, Indonesia.
• Developer: Badan Kerjasama Mutiara Buana (BKMB) a joint venture formed by PT. Intiland Development and PT Global Ekabuana.
• Design Consultant : WS Atkins, UK.
• Structural Consultant : Davy Sukamta & Partners, Indonesia.
• M & E Consultant : PT Metakom Pranata, Indonesia.
• Quantity Surveyor : PT Rekagriya Menarabuana, Indonesia.
• Landscape Consultant : Belt Collins, Singapore.
• Interior Design Consultant : Wilson & Associates, Singapore.
• Wind Tunnel Test Consultant : BMT Fluid Mechanics, UK.
• Structural Engineer: PT Total Bangun Persada Tbk.
• A list of world-renowned design and engineering consultants take part in the construction of Regatta, among them WS Atkins, an UK-based architecture and technical design consultant behind the success of Dubai’s Burj Al Arab, and Wilson & Associates, one of Singapore’s most innovative interior designers. Structural engineering is entrusted upon Davy Sukamta & Partners (Indonesia), while landscape consultant Belt Collins (Singapore) is brought in to add a breath of fresh air and greeneries to the sandy shore.
• Regatta’s development follows a nautical theme, the centrepiece of which being an aerodynamically shaped hotel http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=79085 bound to be one of the most striking landscape features overlooking the Java Sea. Sporting the same chic lines is a series of 10 apartment towers, the same one repeated 10 times, symbols of tall ships sailing around the ‘lighthouse’ represented by the hotel, which gave to the name ‘Regatta’. All apartment towers are named after major port cities of the world, and are each orientated towards the cardinal direction of their corresponding city.
• Construction comprises of 3 phases, 1st for completation in November 2008, including 4 pioneers towers: Dubai, Monte Carlo, Miami and Rio de Janeiro. 2nd phase includes towers Tokyo, Acapulco and Sydney, more a 2.4 hectare Aqua Park. The last 3rd phase include towers like London, New York and Shanghai, more the Five Stars hotel with serviced apartments.
• 92 Units Per Tower: 4 apartment units per floor, two of them Ocean View 44 units (type A & B occupying 243m² each), two Aqua Park View 44 units (type C & D occupying 206m² each) and 2 Penthouses of 450m². The Ground floor has 1 apartment of 137m² and another of 164m². Spa & Fitness Centre, Coffe Shop, Day Care, Business Centre, Games & Functions Rooms complete the amenities.
• Google Search
| || |