Like this building on Facebook
|Olympia Office Tower|
|Moosacher Straße 82|
|Floor Area||38,300 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - glass|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Bothe, Richter, Teherani Architekten BDA.
• Developer: IVG Development AG.
• On the site of Knorr-Bremse AG in the north of Munich would be build an attractive high-rise office block. A joint-venture company consisting of IVG Development and a project company in the Knorr-Bremse Group has acquired a 10,600 m² site.
• Office properties with over 38,300 m² of superbly developed gross floor space and an underground garage with 261 parking spaces. An attractive waterway runs through the construction area, which is situated right next to the headquarters of the Knorr-Bremse Group.
• The underground railway station "Oberwiesenfeld" has been opened in autumn 2007 and is directly on the project site. Connections with the "Mittlerer Ring" road, surrounding motorways and the airport are excellent.
• Photo Link:
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.