Like this building on Facebook
| - unknown|
| - lowrise|
| - chicago school|
| - glass|
| - stone|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| - brick|
• Architect: Dart and Wardrop.
• Developer: Lougheed and Taylor.
• Wraps around the Grand Theatre, which shares the same lobby as the Lougheed Building.
• Named after Sir James A. Lougheed, a Senator from the Calgary area.
• In 2003 a renovation by Neil Richardson Property began which will restore the facade of the building.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.