|Rua Funchal 418 Vila Olímpia BR-04551-060 Zona Sul|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
|Floor Area||51,225 m²|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - atrium|
| - landing pad|
| - pole|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - aluminium|
| - granite|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Aflalo & Gasperini Arquitetos.
• Constructor: Tecnum Construtora/Munir Abbud Empreendimentos Imobiliários.
• Companies: BESP, Engebrat Consultoria, Ricardo França, Érika Luna, DW/Santana, Soeng Construção Hidro-elétrica Ltda, Mingrone, MHA Engenharia, Apoio Assessoria e Projetos de Fundações S/C Ltda, Acústica & Sônica, AEC Consultoria, HR Assessoria Aeronáutica, Laboratório de Aerodinâmica da Construção/UFRGS, Engemix, ThyssenKrupp Elevadores, S.A., Gondomatic Representações Ltda., YKK do Brasil, PROASSP - Assessoria e Projetos.
• The tower's designed is inspired by that of the Westendstraße 1 in Frankfurt and broke the world record for concrete resistance, 149 Mpa with a 10m high lobby floor-to-ceiling.
• Originally proposed to be taller, the height was scaled back because of the heavy helicopter traffic in the area and the approach of Congonhas Airport Routes.
• The tower contains a fitness center on its 20th floor, a restaurant on the 19th floor, and a heated swimming pool on the 37th floor. The balcony on the 9th floor is for private use only.
• The ground floor includes an auditorium that seats 100 persons.
• Total height from the 4th level underground to the top of the helipad is 161.9m.
• The building sign sculpture was designed by Marcelo Aflalo, but was finally not included together the half site water mirror.
• The building is composed of three different volumes with such area for each floor:
- 03rd to the 07th: 1100m² of net area,
- 08th to the 19th: 850m² of net area,
- 22th to the 37th: 550m² of net area.
• The building site is 6350m². If count the Ground floor building has 38-storey, where the 38 one is a share of swimming pool used from fittness center, mechanical floor and a future restaurant not yet definied.
• Info Page: http://www.arcoweb.com.br/arquitetura/arquitetura648.asp
• Rendering: http://www.pef.usp.br/VSimp/images/eTower.jpg
• Google Search