Like this building on Facebook
|Rua Funchal 418 Vila Olímpia BR-04551-060 Zona Sul|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
|Floor Area||51,225 m²|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - atrium|
| - landing pad|
| - pole|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - aluminium|
| - granite|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Aflalo & Gasperini Arquitetos.
• Constructor: Tecnum Construtora/Munir Abbud Empreendimentos Imobiliários.
• Companies: BESP, Engebrat Consultoria, Ricardo França, Érika Luna, DW/Santana, Soeng Construção Hidro-elétrica Ltda, Mingrone, MHA Engenharia, Apoio Assessoria e Projetos de Fundações S/C Ltda, Acústica & Sônica, AEC Consultoria, HR Assessoria Aeronáutica, Laboratório de Aerodinâmica da Construção/UFRGS, Engemix, ThyssenKrupp Elevadores, S.A., Gondomatic Representações Ltda., YKK do Brasil, PROASSP - Assessoria e Projetos.
• The tower's designed is inspired by that of the Westendstraße 1 in Frankfurt and broke the world record for concrete resistance, 149 Mpa with a 10m high lobby floor-to-ceiling.
• Originally proposed to be taller, the height was scaled back because of the heavy helicopter traffic in the area and the approach of Congonhas Airport Routes.
• The tower contains a fitness center on its 20th floor, a restaurant on the 19th floor, and a heated swimming pool on the 37th floor. The balcony on the 9th floor is for private use only.
• The ground floor includes an auditorium that seats 100 persons.
• Total height from the 4th level underground to the top of the helipad is 161.9m.
• The building sign sculpture was designed by Marcelo Aflalo, but was finally not included together the half site water mirror.
• The building is composed of three different volumes with such area for each floor:
- 03rd to the 07th: 1100m² of net area,
- 08th to the 19th: 850m² of net area,
- 22th to the 37th: 550m² of net area.
• The building site is 6350m². If count the Ground floor building has 38-storey, where the 38 one is a share of swimming pool used from fittness center, mechanical floor and a future restaurant not yet definied.
• Info Page: http://www.arcoweb.com.br/arquitetura/arquitetura648.asp
• Rendering: http://www.pef.usp.br/VSimp/images/eTower.jpg
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.