• Site: 27367 m².
• Located in the very centre of Wroclaw in the square of Powstanców Slaskich, Gwiazdzista, Wielka and Szczesliwa streets, approximately 2.5 km from the Market Square.
• According to the architectural plans prepared in accordance with the local development plan, consists of 6 buildings of an aggregate surface area exceeding 260,000m². One of the apartment buildings comprised by Sky Tower is more than 220 metres high, and thus could be the tallest residential building in Poland. Furthermore, the complex contains a parking facility for more than 2,000 cars.
• It offers 551 apartments of floor areas from 41 m² to 232 m² located between the 7th and 55th floor (from 24th floor in the tower). 18 LUX apartments (in excess of 90 m²). All apartments are diversified in terms of the layout of the building, access to the swimming pool and terraces – each with an individual parking space and convenient access to other parts of the facility, the shopping mall, leisure centre and retail part.
• Nearly 37,000 m² of spacious, brightly-lit open space offices of A+ category, plus excellently equipped recreational part of an area of over 10,000 m², and modern infrastructure of the shopping mall on over 22,000 m² – all of that based on the concept of a city within city.
• Until recently, on the plot was located the 24-storey Poltegor building, which was demolished at the end of 2007.
• Courtesy of http://www.lcc.pl/en/index.php?level=projekty&id=5&menu=38,44
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.