Like this building on Facebook
|1201 Pennsylvania Avenue NW|
Washington DC United States
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
Architect: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
• The 12th and 13th floors are recessed from the Pennsylvania Avenue facade.
• A rooftop terrace is accessible from the 12th floor, facing Pennsylvania Avenue.
• The 12th Street facade is cantilevered 12 feet over the sidewalk.
• An atrium extends from the 1st basement level to the penthouse.
• The building's structure utilizes concrete below grade and 2325 US tons of steel above grade.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.